These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the conduct of the activity realme Campus Stars Program (“activity”) organized, conducted and brought to you by realme Mobiles India Private Limited (“Organizer”)
1. Participation in this activity is voluntary. The activity is open for all college societies of India only, but excludes individual groups not recognized as an official society of the college.
2. By participating in this activity, the participants accept the Terms and Conditions of entry as specified herein. The societies have to compulsorily complete all the tasks assigned to societies by realme.
3. Registration: College Societies will need to register to realme India website to be able to participate. The registration will be considered as consent from the college society to receive further communication regarding the event and other promotions.
4. The registration process will begin on 15th July 2019 and close on 25th July 2019. [15thJuly 14:00:00 PM – 25thJuly 23:59:59 PM].
5. The shortlisted societies will be informed via an email by realme (email id mentioned at the time of the registration) and they will be required to submit their entries latest by 9th Aug 2019 [26th July 14:00:00 PM - 9th Aug 23:59:59 PM].
6. Once the entries are evaluated, then the results of top 40 societies will be announced on12th August 2019 [12th August 14:00:00 PM]
7. Post the announcement of 40 societies, the respective society will be assigned certain tasks in accordance with their respective genre over the period of time.
8. Any prizes or sponsorship, and their distribution or allocation will be the sole discretion of realme, and any decision taken by realme in this regard will be final.
9. Participants retain their rights over their entries; however, by entering the contest, they grant realme a royalty-free, country-wide, perpetual, license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce, and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media for any purpose, including, but not limited to, publication of the calendar and exhibition.
10. Any entry reproduced will include a credit as feasible. The organizer will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
11. The entries will be judged by realme Jury team. The decision of the Jury will be final and no queries or objections will be entertained.
12. By registering, all entrants confirm that their entries are their own original work, that they own the copyright in it, and that they haven’t infringed third party rights. By sending in the entries to this competition the society explicitly accepts the terms and conditions stated herein.
13. realme reserves the right to disqualify participants whoever do not abide by the TnC.
14. In case of any queries about the activity, please send your queries to
15. All the personal information of the participants shall be kept confidential and will not be shared with anybody else.